Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ummm...I'm kind of sucking.

Yesterday I reported that I ate sautéed squash and flounder for dinner. But I wrote that before we actually had dinner, and that is not what we had. Instead, we had the beet orzo AGAIN and Caesar salad with spinach (AGAIN). And then I had some hot tea (with nothing in it). I felt the need to correct that because I had a highly sugary and carby meal instead of the one I reported. We still have a ton of it left, and now Erik can't eat it because we have discovered that maybe instead of suspecting blood in his urine and stool (I know!), that he may be part of the 40% of the population that experiences pink/red pee and poo after eating beets. Too bad the Dr. said to give the beets a break so that we can tell if that's what it is - it was just getting fun (so pink!).

Also, I did not walk last night. I did not walk today. I did not walk tonight. Though it has been threatening to rain all night (it rained today), I know I could have gone and still I chose not to. Instead I chose to catch-up on email and blogging while my hubster had Stella, and to eat a rose cream (my absolute favorite), and to have a glass of iced tea with part limeade. Even now, Erik has Stella and I could be doing a yoga DVD or something, but instead I am blogging about how unmotivated I am after not having been on track for over a week (after having only walked for like 3 days in a row before that. So f'ing lame! I am just not that busy!).

And of course, here comes the weekend. Not only do I give myself a pass on the weekend to eat whatever (moderately), but I also pass on the exercise, too, because I hate spending the time I have with Erik and Stella as a family away from them. But I don't know... Instead of sending Erik to buy breakfast tacos and coffee from our neighborhood coffee shop this weekend, maybe I'll fast-walk there myself (and have him come get me so I don't have to carry back two cappacinos...?).


Today's Food Journal:
Decaf with cream
1 Hardboiled egg
Beet orzo (and we STILL have some left...Lord)
4 (?) Squares of 70% dark chocolate (usually it's 85% but I splurged)
Flounder with chili lime sauce, coconut rice (with sugar) and steamed carrots and broccoli
1 Rose cream
1 Iced tea with limeade

1 comment:

  1. first, let me say that this is VERY exciting! and i love that while i was adding a profile picture in order to follow your blog, you added a post! i am in awe of your will power and determination regarding the baby weight and yes, i think that LOTS 'o ladies can and will identify with you. AND, i'm glad you have a place to blog semi-prvately given that so many follow your other blog. wow. other blog. you're good.

    in response to the earlier posts:

    1. how is it possible that you ever have a bad hair day? your hair is like the best damn head of hair i've ever seen.

    2.every bad thing that you have given up i am currently eating-help me!

    3. please see number 1.


    can't wait to see how this goes. i want to join but i need to get my head in gear first. i'll check back soon...

    c

    p.s. password: meava

    ReplyDelete