Saturday, September 19, 2009

Wednesday, Thursday & Friday

Erik has been working overtime to meet an important deadline on Monday. That has meant very little time off from my baby critter, but he is still a wonderful help when he can be. This is all relevant because I generally gather ingredients and chop things throughout the day in preparation for dinner, but then usually Baby freaks out and I'm unable to cook, so Erik will finish up, throwing it all together into some kind of meal. However, I am proud that I was able to make two dinners (mostly by myself) before noon two days in a row. Heeeellloooo, Crockpot! I never knew dinner could be so easy (and "tender"). I found what I think may have been the only two recipes in my Crockpot cookbook that didn't call for cream of mushroom soup. Aces.


Wednesday's Food Journal:
Decaf coffee (I think... I seriously can't remember)
Wheat chex of some sort...maybe?
An apple I think
Can of tuna with mayo and relish
Dark chocolate (I'm sure of it)
Beef with carrots and potatoes Crockpot Goodness


Thursday:
Same as above but with Chicken Provencal Crockpot Goodness for dinner


Friday:
Decaf coffee
Crockpot leftovers (the chicken one)
Fried oysters, cornbread, salad, couple of hushpuppies (from our favorite seafood dive)
Decaf soy cappuccino
Half a piece of tiramisu, few bites of other's desserts...
Decaf soy cappuccino (yes, two)


Today:
2 breakfast tacos (egg, bean and cheese on flour)
Decaf cap
Vegetarian Mediterranean plate (hummus, pita, falafel, salad)
Baklava (damn, forgot I had that...)
Jr. Mints & popcorn (watched a movie at home - have I mentioned my Jr. Mints addiction?)


Tomorrow:
Iceberg for breakfast
Ice for lunch
Air for dinner
And Jr. Mints

No comments:

Post a Comment